Visio – Emilia Rosato IGP Spumante
Grapes: Trebbiano Modenese, Lambrusco di Sorbara 60 years old
Soil: Medium with prevalence of clay
Harvest period: mid September
Vinification: grapes are picked up together (both white and red) and the entire cluster is directly pressed. About 10% of the must is collected and kept frozen. The other 90% is fermented with indigenous yeast (18-20 °C). No sulphites nor clarification or filtration are used. In spring the juice is added and the mass is bottled to become Spumante.